Thursday, April 28

Royal Wedding: she will not obey and the incomprehensible frenzy of weddings

Free AnimationsAnimated Weddings My readers, me, myself and I since, let's face, reading blogs is boring, or, maybe all activities that has reading involved is boring, know very well that weddings is something out of this planet for me. I simply have no opinions and have nothing to say about weddings. And there is a Royal Wedding going on! The idea of royalty is also something so far from me that I have nothing to say about it. Of course I'm familiar with Lady Di, of course, the Queen, the Prince of Wales and all British royalty, yes Your majesty Lady Di is on the list, maybe the only true royal person in this castle for a long time. But British people are kind and keep paying it all for you and your family. But I digress. The bride will follow Lady Di's step and will not "obey". I'm surprised because I didn't even know that there was "obey" in the bride's vows. That is the way it is or was: "Bride: I,_____, take thee,_____, to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance." Two other brides after Lady Di said "obey". I have nothing else to say but that I guess I'm addicted to gifs animated and I know many people don't like them. Sad news: I left the gif animated that represents for me what marriage seems to be about for the end:
P.S. Don't forget to try to catch the bouquet.