Monday, January 28

Kiss nightclub fire: Brazil is mourning











Most Brazilians are in shock with the death of 232 people in the Kiss Nightclub. It's absurd that the cause of death is asphyxiation.
I'll update later.





When I was a teenager two tragedies had a huge impact on me. The Andreas building fire in 1971 and in 1974 the Joelma fire.
For a period of time before going to sleep I kept thinking how would I escape the building in case if fire.

There has been tragedies like the one in Santa Maria in other cities of the world. I hope that the death of these students brings security measures in nightclubs.

We live in a world where security is related to
US defense: attacking Iraq and other measures were to defeat the axis of evil; arresting US citizens and other strange measures that has little to do with real threat.
human beings x human beings: your neighbor that smokes; immigrants that are taking your jobs; your neighbor's gun...

The real problems are taken seriously after killing many.